Thursday, July 7, 2011

Bald Eagle Treats

How cute are these little guys? My grandmom in law helps us all of the time.. Babysitting, cleaning, organizing.. Whatever we need with out even asking she is here. She owns The Eagles Nest Deli. How can you thank someone when thank you isnt enough? I found these online. So easy, no baking!!






Oreo cookies (i used fudge covered)
Marshmellow
White Chocolate
Coconut
Cashew
Black Icing

Just melt chocolate in microwave, dip marshmellow in it, roll in coconut, set onto of an oreo. Wait a few minutes for it to set. Use toothpick to make small hole, dip cashew tip in chocolate and insert. Make little eyes. Finished!!

A Basket of Eagles...
Thank you, made with Love :)
I hope she thinks they are as cute as I do!!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone