Thursday, October 27, 2011

Whos ready to Coupon??

I cant even believe it has been so long since I have used a coupon.  I must have been on burn out from life, exhaustion from very active kiddos and overfill of my house.. BUT my stockpile just gave me 3 months of no shopping, and I mean that, no laundry, no toilet paper, no personal care items, just food.  Dont get me wrong we still have plenty, but my favorites are gone.

I didn't realize how much a part of me it was. Its funny how friends and family ask, Well what do you do? Where are you?  Are you shopping?  What are the Deals this week?  These last months I have devoted to my extended family, I need to find myself again and couponing apparently is me :)  Sunday I'm getting my papers.  How could I make those HUGE Christmas baskets with out my coupons?  I cant disappoint can I? 58 days.. its GO TIME!